How to Activate your Account
Please print this page to help you with the activation process
- Once you have read these instructions, click on the 'Continue to Activation' button below.
- On the 'Activate online access' screen, enter your share dealing account number.
- Enter your email address - if this does not match the information we have on file, you will not be able to activate your account and will need to contact us.
- Choose a username. This must be between 6 and 20 characters in length.
- Enter your date of birth. This must match the date of birth we store for you.
- Enter answers to the other security questions.
- Click 'Submit' - your user name will be confirmed to you and two emails containing a temporary Password and Security Phrase will be emailed to you. You will need the information contained in these emails for the next part of the activation process.
- Once you have received the two emails, click on the Login button on the home page. Enter your chosen User Name and copy and paste the temporary password which is contained in one of the two emails.
- You will then be asked to change the temporary password - enter the temporary password in the box that says 'Current password' and then choose a new password.
- When you have successfully changed your password, you will need to repeat a similar process for your Security Phrase - the temporary security phrase is contained in the second email.
Each time you subsequently log in, you will only need to enter your username, password and three characters from your security phrase.